Monday, March 12, 2012


I will Forget You




"If you want to forget something or someone never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your want to forget, you cannot hate."    

    
I will forget you starting from today,
I don’t know you. I have never seen you for a long time and i don’t have contact too :(
We never even walked pass each other.
I'm ok. I forgot everything
I'm happy with my busy life and new partner :)
I've met a great person too .Love is always like this, It fades away after some time though it was difficult to get rid of those scars.
When love goes away another love comes again
It will definitely come, even if it hurts now and it will heal a little later. From now onwards no matter whom like you, I won’t care you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment