Monday, March 12, 2012



Every  Day a Lovely Day!!

Wake me gently, my sunshine just like the princesses in the fairly tales.
I will close my eyes and wait for you !
When i open my eyes please stay by my side ,love shot .
Just like a prince in the fairly tales, look and smile at me.
Even i don't know that, in my eyes there's only you.
And i don't know that my heart is throbbing the sound of my heart beats,
I wanna love you, I wanna be with you forever.
Can you feel it, my feelings?
Come to meh, come a little bit closer and take my heart away.
Every day a lovely day .
Everyday i will whispering to you again sweeter than candy,
I will give my love to you.
Reading the magic speels.
Your smile appeared like the warm sunshine
My heart is throbbing again
Now said to me
I will hug you tightly and please try to fell my heart together forever
Every day i will bring only happiness
Sweeter than candy, i will give my love to you

You are my destiny
That is what you are
You are my dream come true
Your share my world
You are my soul mate