Friday, July 18, 2008

HIS HOLINESS THE 15th DALAI LAMA.

THE TRUE MEANING OF LIFE














We are visitors on this planet.



We are here for ninety or one hundered years at the very most.
During that period,
We must try to do something good,

something useful with our lives.

If you contribute to other people's happiness,

You will find the true goal,

the true meaning of life.



NEVER GIVE UP

No matter what is going on?
Never give up

Develop the heart

Too much energy in your country is spending to develop the mind instead of heart.

Develop the heart

Be compassionate

Work for the peace in your heart and in the world.

Work for the peace

And i say it again

Never give up

No matter what is happening

No matter what is going on arond you.

NEVER GIVE UP IN YOUR LIFE.

Face the challenges.

A PERCIOUS HUMAN LIFE.

"Every day, think as you wake up.
Today i am fortunate to have worken up,
I am alive
I have a percious human life
I am not going to waste it.
I am going to use all my energise to develop myself,

to expand my heart out to others,

tp achive enlightenment for the benefits to all beings.

I am going to have kind thoughts towards others.
I am not going to get angry or think badly about others.

I am going to benefit other as much as i can"

" Understanding is the root of friendship,

Friendship is root of pleasure
A ND
Pleasure is root of the health"

No comments:

Post a Comment