Friday, July 18, 2008

To my beloved person.

Your innocent eyes speak the words of love,
Thought it cannot see any reason in anything,
My heart sinks in its beautiful depth.
Oh! My love, your are a little angle to me.
As those little fingers touch my lips.
Though it cannot hold anything still,
It could lift my body full of charm.
Oh! My love, you are a little angle to me.
The words you speak with a smile,
Though sound just a mummer to others,
My ears could feel the warmth in those mummers.
So! I say truly from my heart that you are my angle.
May suffering and miseries never come your way.
May you smile all your life.
I owe my little angle,
Your smile will light up every darkness,
You are the most handsome gift of god to me that I have ever had……………………….
Your smile and kindness will light up every minute in ma heart and will never fade away from my heart.
I could only say, Thank you for everything you did and have we had a lovely happiness that we spend together.
Days may go without seeing you………………….
Days may pass without talking you…
Days may finish without mailing you…………..but the days never ends without remembering you………………..MISSING YOU BADLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment