Friday, July 18, 2008

TO MY ANGEL

At once I've become a prisoner of love
Fettered and chained snugly in your embrance.
Please let me remain a part of your life
Irrespective of
Come what may later.

For now i feel like a prince
Blessed with an angle,
Than a kiss from your
Fairest quivering lips
That tastes so wine,
I'd simply die your arms.

A beautiful, charming girl
Plucked from heaven's own,
Fragrance of innocence
Flowers! Bloom, all around,
Freshness of morning dew.
Awake! Awake my life
From its slumber deepest.

Pure joy entralls my heart
Love on ,y quivering lips,
Feels so buoyant and heavenly
Like a small ivory cloud above,
Like a dancing rainbow.
Though so momentary
Yet magical and everlasting.

A fountain of pure love,
You are as sweet as can be,
Tall,handsome fair like an angle
Beaming with a smile so sweet
Without any demand or regret.
You are a true lover,
How can i make you mine?

Spread wide your wings, angle!
Take me in as you would,
Protect me from the world,
Caught in the moments so pure,
Want to remain in a trance,
Fear! wake up suddenly
From this sweetest dream
of such joy and happiness,
I have not know before or since
These moments are pure crystal
A fountain of sublime happiness.
Come hither, my angle dear.
Hold me like you always do.

You're my spring of eternal love
Please stay forever true
Forever, forever, mine alone
Why? It's so easy to get drunk.
In your sweet prensence.
I shall remain yours
Forever and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment