Thursday, April 18, 2013

Love and Lies

Love; A single word, four letters with thousands of meaning.
Million lies, those lies...making sure every heart dies.
Until the last drop of tear's all dried up.
oh, what should i believe?
True love?
Does true love exist in this cruel world?
He said "I LOVE YOU"
And what now?
Another worthless lie from you?
Such sweet words from someone who never cared.
You are the one who lied.
How come you love me?
If your heart still belongs to your past?
Still loving her even if she doesn't care about you anymore?
Even is she already belongs to somebody else!
She's not worth your love.
You're not worth my love.
You're just a big liar
With your heartbreaking desire.
I know you want her back
You just made a fool out of me
You made me believe those lies for years!
But I will never ever fall for your stupid lies ever again
Those years with you ended with a lie.
That night when i said,
"I don't love you anymore".
Can I move on?
Can somebody heal my broken heart?
All I need is true love...
Until the day that i have found true love...
I will never stop searching for
the true meaning of
LOVE