Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Day We Fall in Love


Since when it is you have come into my heart.
My heart keep thumping even for your little smile .
For a long time, I've been waiting for this destiny Love.
It's U, I'm sure of it.
Oh my love, my lovely love.
You're like a cotton candy that melting in my heart all day.
You're like a rainbow that shined down spectacularly.
Please tell me in a sweet voice.
That from the beginning your heart was....
Everyday loving meh.
I love you just, be my love.
For some reason, i just cant help but giggle.
When i hear your child-like voice.
When your two little eyes stare at me.
I cant help but i become nervous.
Did you know?
The day we fall in love like this
Do you believe?
An arrow were sent down from heaven by a Cupid.
I love it when i kiss your lips so gently.
It's like a gift of miracles.
I want to be with you forever!!