Wednesday, December 31, 2008


A Starnger Within !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




You were just like any other stranger

Stepped into my life just to go away one day

We talked about books, music and the rivers

Shared moments (nostalgic) as you would call it

But somehow, you were always a stranger within

We fought, we laughed and "I" cried

Closer we got with what I thought was "similarities"

Tried to put aside the few differences we had

We moved on, together (or not)

But somehow you were always a stranger within

I asked "what you want from me?"

You never did give me an answer to it

Questions we had plenty but answer we had none

We decided not to look for answers, let them show on their own

But somehow you were always a stranger within

I fell in love; thought love was to stay forever this time

You said you were in love too

Hell! It was easy for you to walk out on love

Who do I blame? My love or the stranger

Somehow you were always a stranger within

Tonight I hold whiskey, and a broken heart

I wait for the stranger who broke my heart

"Ok and who ever you are?"

Were the words that broke me forever, your last words to me. Because...

Somehow you were always a stranger within!

No comments:

Post a Comment