Wednesday, December 31, 2008


possible girls' BOYFRIEND!

I met this man a few months back. He is charming and cute. It is not that i liked this man at first sight o whatever, in fact when we met for the first time i thought thatz going to be our last, but circumstances didn't allow me to do that and we met for several times. He would shower me with all the beautiful words in the dictionary but since i had already smelt something unreal i didn't take things seriously. This went on for weeks before i decided i should meet him and get things clarified because somewhere i was beginning to be convinced by his talks and i didn't want to fall prey to something which is not bona fide. Hence a place, date and the time was fixed for our meeting.

I was a step far from placing my trust on him and expressing as to how i feel when his cell phone rang. I could hear the person on the other side speaking, it was a girl and he was bullshitting to her in front of me. He was telling her that he is with an aunt! He said the same line to me several times during our phone conversations. I was like what? but then smiled to myself thinking of how stupid i was to believe him when he was giving me all the shits. I was beginning to kill him in my mind, somehow i managed to bury my fury and pretend like nothing happened. He hung over the phone and started talking to me like always and i did the same. He was saying like it is very difficult to impress every girl he knew and it takes a lot of effort to make everyone happy. I smiled!

He concluded by saying his feelings for me is different, that he loves me and so on.. it was unbelievable, how can he lie so much yea.. i was like enna enna? but just to test his mind i said i am serious and want him to be just mine. Guess what he said: he said, if i want i can go around telling people that he is my boyfriend but he can never be committed to one. Actually he wants to be a boyfriend to every girl possible. I had a hearty laugh.

Since i wasn't totally onto him, it wasnt hard for me to wipe away what has started to germinate.

We are still friends and he is still with that habit of flirting with girls. I got no idea when he is gonna get serious but i do genuinely hope he doesn't hurt those girls on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment